Wooden Sash Windows Reading & Doors Guildford
Here at Elite Windows, we pride ourselves on offering the highest quality windows and doors. We provide a large range of aluminium windows, wooden sash windows, uPVC windows, hardwood windows, front doors, conservatories, roofline products and much more.
We are situated Reading, but also carry out work inGuildford, Basingstoke and the surrounding Counties and areas.
We offer a wide range of services and products; all of which are of the highest quality available. The following sections describe the main products and services that are available to you.
uPVC, Aluminium & Hardwood Windows
All of our windows are available in many different materials. The many benefits of each material are outlined in the lists to the right, click one of the headings to read more.
Our windows are perfect if you are looking to update your home’s style, increase your security, or even if you just need some replacement windows.
We have over 20 years experience fitting wooden sash windows and replacement sash windows, so you know that you will receive a great quality product.
Double Glazing in Basingstoke
We are qualified installers of Pilkington K Glass; this means that we incorporate the highest standard of double glazing in all our windows.
The Government has recently announced a plan to improve the energy efficiency of buildings; when installing replacement windows the main compliance route is now Window Energy Ratings (WERs), U-values have become almost obsolete.
Domestic windows will have to meet specific solar gain requirements as it has been recognised as highly influential to a building’s energy efficiency. Whether it is uPVC, aluminium or even timber windows, our windows will meet these standards, look first class and blend in perfectly to your home.
A WER of C or above is needed to pass these new regulations, which is easily achieved by purchasing your new windows through us. We will send out a qualified installer to fit double glazing in your home, allowing you to meet the regulations and also save money on energy bills.
Beautiful Hardwood Doors
We offer a wide range of perfectly fitted doors for your home. We supply beautiful front doors, and that are highly secure and fit in with the style of your home.
All of our hardwood doors are hand crafted in either solid mahogany, oak or Meranti wood, with a minimum of three coats of high-performance, microporous wood preservative applied to all timber parts. We offer great looking hardwood front doors and patio doors, so we know you will find your perfect entrance.
All of our hardwood doors can have side or top panel lights, and can also be incorporated into any number of purpose made entrance porch combinations.
Roofline products are highly important accessories to your home. They help to protect your new or old windows from weather damage and can also improve the overall look and feel of your home. Have a look at our roofline products page for some more information.
We also install conservatories, which can add extra space to your existing home and provide a lovely setting - especially in the summer. In comparison to other options, conservatories are relatively inexpensive.
Why Chose Elite Windows?
- With over 20 years experience, we offer great competitive prices whilst retaining the very best in quality and service
- No Salesmen, just professional and friendly advice
- Exciting range of sash windows, double glazing, doors, conservatories and roofline products
- Trained and highly experienced installation teams
- Free, No-obligation, survey and advice
Looking for a Sash Window?
- A sash window is a great addition to any home. On top of being visually appealing, sash windows have many advantages, including the ability to be cleaned from within the house as you can slide the sash window into many different positions. You can also slide both panels on sash windows to the middle, allowing hot air to escape from the top and cooler air to be drawn in from the bottom.
Why Choose Hardwood?
- Naturally beautiful to look at and famous for its warmth, strength and durability
- All of our hardwood is sourced from sustainable managed forests using verified suppliers
- The most versatile of all materials and perfect for retaining the character of period or listed buildings
- Minimal maintenance using the latest microporous stain and paint finishes
- Natural thermal insulator
- Our range also includes engineered oak (www.woodcraftconst.com)
Why Choose uPVC?
- uPVC is Cost Effective
- Has a high level of insulation to help keep your home warm and reduce energy bills
- Does not rot
- Resistant to weathering and will not discolour or warp
- Low maintenance requirements
- Is tough on impact
- Available in a range of different colours and wood grain finishes
- No painting required
Why Choose Aluminium
- Elegant and slim line for the style conscious
- High Durability
- Maintenance–free frames
- Aluminium has excellent security - The opening vents close flush against the window frame leaving no gaps for forced entry
- Available in any choice of colour, with wood grain finishes available
- The option of a dual frame suite, designed to increase thermal performance (This is also available in a wide variety of colours which can be chosen for internal or external surfaces)